e-Services HomeWortham ISD has taken care to utilize best practice accessibility standards to help you with the operation of this website. Our Guidelines include:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to improve the download time of pages and to increase efficiency of use overall.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. Some colors are used to organize information; however, there are also other, non-color dependent ways of highlighting specific information.
- All images and hyperlinks, where needed, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is offered, it's information is described with an alternative text.
- We have made every effort to comply with website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact your campus administrator.